Natural rose-beige; A
youthful coloring that is very popular for babies, modern dolls, and some antique
The lightest golden honey skin
tone; Use with golden browns and warm reds for a radiant complexion on all
your modern dolls. Also a good base color for animals (i.e. bears).
Beautiful translucent white
with just a hint of blue; Colored washes offer a variety of complexion tones
for both modern and some antique reproductions. Wonderful white for figurines, flowers, and
Discover the Porcelain Slip Revolutionizing the Industry--
Ease of Casting
- Gold Marque Slip is designed for trouble-free, high volume casting. It produces virtually no cracking, even in the most detailed and troublesome molds.
Ease of Cleaning
- Greenware cast from Gold Marque Porcelain Slip is very easy to clean using the wet or dry methods. The problem of reoccurring seamlines is virtually eliminated.
- We run Gold Marque Slip through a high-tech filtering system to make it the cleanest, speck-free porcelain in the industry.
Greenware & Fired Strength
- Gold Marque Porcelain Slip is formulated to provide greenware and bisque fired strength superior to competitive brands.
- Gold Marque Slip not only has the best casting qualities, but its bisque finish meets the standard set by Bell's White Orchid Porcelain, giving you the best bisque finish on the market. It has a velvety finish that perfectly complements the smooth application of Bell's Dry, Premixed, or Lead Free China Paints.
Available through your local Bell Distributor or Write Direct.
Creamy milk chocolate at its
best; Use alone for paler shades on ethnic dolls or with colored washes for
more exotic skin tones. Fire Cone 5
WA5004 Native Bronze
suntan; Use with a variety of colored washes for deeper skin tone on ethnic
dolls, or use alone for a healthy Native American coloring. This color is also good
for animals. Fire Cone 5
Warm, deep rosy
beige flesh tone; A rich color for modern dolls and decorative work.
Cool, creamy ivory complexion;
A must for lady, modern, and some antique reproduction dolls; Add colored
washes for more dramatic effects. Good base color for animals.
The color of whipped cream;
This creamy white is popular for figurines, flowers, and ornaments.
complexion; The perfect choice for ethnic dolls, both modern and antique
reproductions; Add colored washes in browns and reds for more exciting skin tones.
Good animal color. Fire Cone 5
Our customer service department will be happy to advise you on Gold Marque colors equivalent
to major competitive brands.
For casting and firing tips, look for Bell's Porcelain Dollmaking Book, now available in
English, Spanish, German, and Norwegian. Ask you local Bell Distributor or call Bell
Direct at 1(800)874-9025